How does it work?
- There are 6318 entries in the frequency list. LexFreq randomly picks a word from the list and shows the unselected words (You can also search for and select a word).
- If a user selects one or more semantically related word from the list, LexFreq marks them as "Has Relative Within Range."
- While the experiment is running, LexFreq creates a relation between the words and guesses new relationships with high accuracy.
- You can view the results at any given time by using search and the individual word's detail page.
- There is a decontamination option to renew the samples (Because we rely on the human eye to determine the relationship).
- The quote on the title belongs to Emil Cioran.